The safety and well-being of fans, competitors and staff is our top priority at Sonoma Raceway.
The following COVID-19 safety protocols will be in effect:
- All guests must wear a face mask at all times, unless actively consuming food or beverage.
- All tickets will be mobile. Please refer to our website HERE for instructions.
- All guests must maintain six feet of social distancing from those not in your immediate party.
- All guests must adhere to any requirements set forth by state and local officials
- Fans will be allowed to bring in ONE CLEAR BAG that is soft-sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. A small purse/clutch or fanny-pack no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” is permitted as well. All bags will be inspected upon entry. All styles of clear bags are acceptable providing they meet the size requirements. These include clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, clear backpacks, Ziploc bags, etc.
Stay safe and healthy! We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to NASCAR racing in Sonoma!