Welcome to the Sonoma Raceway Media Site where you can access press releases, photos, videos, event logos, credential information, as well as Sonoma Raceway major event media information and track history. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us. We look forward to hosting you at one of our many events here in the future.
Media, team and manufacturer public relations representatives and sanctioning body officials can request credentials for the Toyota/Save Mart 350 NASCAR Cup Series event at Sonoma Raceway using the Speedway Motorsports, LLC credential request system. If you would like to request credentials, please visit the Speedway Motorsports Credentials System website:
Please contact NHRA Media Relations:
- Jeffrey Young, Vice President of Marketing and Communications;
- Allie Bland, Media Relations Manager;
Non-Major Event Credentials
We extend credentials to photographers and media on assignment from accredited media outlets and may not credential freelance photographers, unless approved by Sonoma Raceway personnel. Freelance photographers are more than welcome to come out to the raceway or any of our events and shoot from the spectator-only areas.
Sonoma Raceway Guidelines:
- Photographers must email a shareable link of a selection of non-watermarked photos taken at event to [email protected] and [email protected] within five days of the event completion (failure to do so will hinder your ability to receive a vest in the future). By taking photos at our events, you consent to Sonoma Raceway using your photos for promotion and marketing opportunities including but not limited to: social media, digital or print advertising, published on SonomaRaceway.com or the Sonoma Raceway App, etc.
- We will be cross-checking for non-watermarked photos from previous events. If we do not receive your photos from the previous events, you will not be granted a photo vest for future events.
- If you’re requesting credentials for an event, you MUST submit your request two weeks prior to the start of the event.
- You will be notified where to pick up your photo vest upon proper approval.