Experience the ultimate camping adventure at Sonoma Raceway! We offer a wide range of camping options to suit your preferences, from Premium Full Hook-Up sites to Tent camping. No matter your choice, we've got you covered with a host of amenities and activities to make your stay unforgettable.
Wine country becomes the ultimate racing destination once again as NASCAR storms back for their only trip to Northern California for the Toyota/Save Mart 350. Remember, all tickets are DIGITAL and can be downloaded straight from the official Sonoma Raceway app. See our Mobile Tickets page for instructions.
Each campground requires the purchase of weekend passes. (2 for Cougar Mtn./50 Acres & 4 for all others)
*NEW* Turn 1 Campground *Few Remain - Get Yours Today!*
NEW FOR 2024 - Enjoy the beautiful Turn 1 Campground with sweeping views of racing action plus quick and easy access to the Turn 2 Terrace, The Point and the Fan Zone.
Trackside RV Terraces *Few Remain - Get Yours Today!*
Gear up for a truly Sonoma experience. The Trackside RV Terraces offer just over 150 spaces in eight rows overlooking both the raceway and the rolling hills of Sonoma Valley.
Turn 7 Campground *Few Remain - Get Yours Today!*
The Turn 7 Campground includes picturesque Sonoma Valley views mixed with incredible visibility of racing action through The Chute and down the Esses on the road course.
NEW FOR 2024 - Turn 7 Campground has expanded to the Turn 7 Runoff of the road course and is paved. Inquire about spaces 9-11 today!
*NEW* Trackside Turns 3 & 4 Campground
NEW FOR 2024 - Brand-new this year, the Trackside Turns 3 & 4 Campground is a prime location to catch NASCAR stock cars wheel hopping over the Turn 4A curbing and enjoy all the action that The Chute has to offer.
The Carousel Campground is Sonoma Raceway’s only infield camping experience. These 114 spaces enjoy views of the racing like none other on the property, including a near 360-degree view of racing as cars race around your camp site in the iconic Carousel.
GEICO 50 Acres Campground
Located across the track just off of Highway 121, GEICO 50 Acres Campground is the largest campground on property with over 1,000 campsites. This campground is known for letting the good times roll!
Cougar Mountain Campground
Situated at the base of Cougar Mountain, this campground enjoys spectacular views of both the Sonoma Valley and the San Francisco Bay. These 53 spaces offer an amazing camping experience at an affordable price.
Turn 8 Campground
Back by popular demand, these 37 spaces are truly trackside! In fact, you can’t park an RV any closer to a NASCAR Cup Series race track than our Turn 8 Campground. Positioned at the top-end of the track, you will be on top of the action coming out of Turn 7 as the cars mash the pedal through the Esses.
The Point Campground
With a camping spot at The Point Campground, your RV will be right in the middle of all the NASCAR racing excitement at just 130 feet away from Turn 2 on the road course!
THOR Family of Companies Camper Appreciation Party
Join us Friday, June 7, 2024 from 5:30 - 7 PM in the Fan Zone Speedway Experience as we show appreciation for our campers with live music, yard games, giveaways and guest appearances! Free beer and Coca-Cola products will be provided while supplies last! Shuttle service will be available for campers to and from the party.
Open: Thursday, June 6 at 10 AM
Close: Monday. June 10 at Noon
11 PM - 8 AM
- Charcoal barbecues are not allowed at Sonoma Raceway. Gas grills using propane are permitted.
- Open flame or open pit campfires are prohibited.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- Quiet Time hours are enforced between 11 p.m. - 8 a.m. Music, portable generators, etc. must be turned off during those times.
- Keep fire lanes open at all times. Cars will be towed away if parked in fire lanes.
- Offensive signs, public drunkenness and profanity will not be tolerated.
- The selling of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted.
- Alcohol may not be sold or distributed to people other than those staying in your RV or camping area.
- Alcohol is allowed in camping areas. However, alcohol may not be brought from any camping areas into any seating or pit areas.
- No waste-water dumping is allowed. Those caught dumping are subject to fine, arrest and immediate ejection from the raceway.
- No fireworks.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No commerce.
- No Confederate flags or other offensive signs/flags may be displayed.
- All radio-controlled aerial devices including, but not limited to, sky lanterns, drones and any unmanned aerial devices are banned from Sonoma Raceway property.
- You cannot plug in electrical cords to raceway generators or light towers.
- All vehicles and RV sites are subject to search.
- At no time is it ok to ride a bicycle or walk on the racetrack. If anyone if caught on the race track after hours, they will be arrested and removed from the raceway property.
Refer to our Track Policies page for more information.
Check out our Facility Map for all shuttle routes and stops around our facility.
For the safety of all guests, golf carts, ATVs, motorized bikes/scooters and side-by-side utility vehicles are NOT ALLOWED at Sonoma Raceway. Guests who arrive at the facility with these vehicles loaded on a trailer or in their RV will have to impound their vehicle for the weekend. If guests refuse to impound their vehicle, they will be turned away and not allowed to enter the facility. Single-person electronic convenience vehicles, built specifically for guests with disabilities, are permitted.
Impounded vehicles can be picked up Sunday after the race and on Monday morning. Exact pick-up times will be provided when you arrive at the campground. When picking up your impounded vehicle, you must arrive in your RV prepared to leave the campground. You will not be allowed to return to your camping space.
Off-road motorcycles with valid license plates will be impounded for the weekend. These are motorcycles that are clearly built for off-road activities with off-road, knobby tires. Only licensed motorcycles built to drive on the street, with street tires, can enter the raceway. If you have questions on whether your motorcycle can enter, please contact Maurice McGill at [email protected].
Event weekend tickets are required to enter all campgrounds including the GEICO 50 Acres Campground.
When you cross the highway from the GEICO 50 Acres Campground to the raceway, your tickets will be checked at Gate 3. Gate 3 closes each day one hour after the conclusion of racing. Once Gate 3 closes, you will not be able to walk back to your campsite in 50 Acres.