Yes! We are authorized to have fans in a reduced capacity.
Visit our Toyota/Save Mart 350 tickets page or call our ticketing office at (800) 870-RACE. New for 2021, all tickets will be digital and will be accessed via smartphone or mobile app.
We will do our best to seat you as close as possible to your preferred seats within social distancing guidelines at the time of our event.
All tickets for this event will be digital. Our ticket services team will send you an email when tickets have been added to your account. Once you receive that email, please download your digital tickets via the Sonoma Raceway App and add them to your wallet. Your mobile tickets will be placed into your account a minimum of two weeks before the event.
PLEASE NOTE: If you intend to transfer your tickets to another person – DO NOT ADD THE TICKETS TO YOUR WALLET. You must transfer the tickets to the intended person BEFORE you add the remaining tickets to your wallet. If you have questions on how to download or transfer your tickets, learn more about Digital Tickets here.
We are currently accepting camping reservations. Visit our camping page for more info!
Shop online at: https://store.speedwaymotorsports.com/collections/sonoma-raceway
All rentals can be made online at RacingElectronics.com website.
Guests with ADA parking placards should enter through Gate 1, where they will be directed to designated parking areas. To use a handicap placard be sure to bring paperwork showing your name and placard number and a valid driver's license.
Sonoma Raceway’s modified protocols include: social distancing in the grandstands and throughout the propery; enhanced cleaning and sanitation in high-touch, high-traffic public areas; required face masks unless actively eating or drinking; added hand-sanitizer stations; and limited guests in suites. Concession and souvenir purchases will be cashless. More information can be found on our Fan Safety page.
Sonoma Raceway now has a clear bag policy. Fans will be allowed to bring one clear bag that is soft-sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. A small purse, clutch or fanny pack no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” is permitted as well. Be sure to pack sunscreen, a hat and wear layers and comfortable shoes.
- Alcohol (cans or bottles)
- Bottles/glass containers
- Clear backpacks or any bag larger than 14" x 14" x 14"
- Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
- Drones or any type of radio controller flying device
- Incline skaters/skateboards
- Lawn chairs and stadium-type seats with legs (all chairs must sit flat against your seat - no legs)
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Umbrellas in seating areas
- Golf carts and other off-highway vehicles including, but not limited to, ATVs, golf carts, motorized bikes and scooters, side-by-side utility vehicles
- Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns and pepper spray
Prohibited items discovered during security inspections at the speedway entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside the speedway is subject to confiscation.
We look forward to hosting you at the Toyota/Save Mart 350. We continue to follow state and local guidelines. Please call the ticketing office at 800-870-RACE for the latest updates.
Yes! Parking is free and available in various lots throughout the facility.
- Non-alcoholic beverages that fit in an approved clear bag are allowed.
- Any food items that fit in an approved clear bag are allowed. Examples include sandwiches, crackers, chips, and fruit.
- View the clear bag policy below for more information.
Yes, Sonoma Raceway now has a clear bag policy. Fans will be allowed to bring in ONE CLEAR BAG that is soft-sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. A small purse/clutch or fanny-pack no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” is permitted as well. All bags will be inspected upon entry. All styles of clear bags are acceptable providing they meet the size requirements. These include clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, clear backpacks, Ziploc bags, etc.