Fans will be allowed one (1) clear bag and one (1) soft-sided cooler (no larger than 14” X 14” X 14”) to bring food and beverages into the raceway. No glass.
Cooling tip - freeze plastic water bottles before arrival to store in your clear bag or soft-sided cooler.
Fans will be able to select their seats in the order in which they purchased tickets.
All tickets for this event will be digital. Our ticket services team will send you an email when tickets have been added to your account. Once you receive that email, please download your digital tickets via the Sonoma Raceway App and add them to your wallet. Your mobile tickets will be placed into your account a minimum of two weeks before the event.
We are currently accepting camping reservations. Visit our camping page for more info!
Shop online or at one of our merchandise haulers on property.
Guests with ADA parking placards should enter through Gate 1, where they will be directed to designated parking areas. To use a handicap placard be sure to bring paperwork showing your name and placard number and a valid driver's license.
The safety and well-being of fans, competitors and staff is our top priority at Sonoma Raceway. We will continue sanitization measures and ask that you wear a face covering if you are not vaccinated. More information can be found on our Fan Safety page.
Sonoma Raceway now has a clear bag policy. Fans will be allowed to bring one clear bag and a cooler that is soft-sided and no larger than 14x14x14 inches. A small purse, clutch or fanny pack no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” is permitted as well. Be sure to pack sunscreen, a hat and wear layers and comfortable shoes.
• Alcohol (cans or bottles)
• Bottles/glass containers
• Clear backpacks or any bag larger than 14" x 14" x 14"
• Confederate Flags (includes all RV lots and parking areas)
• Hard-sided Coolers (soft-sided that are 14x14x14 inches are permitted)
• Drones or any type of radio controller flying device
• Incline skaters/skateboards
• Lawn chairs and stadium-type seats with legs (all chairs must sit flat against your seat - no legs)
• Pets (except for service animals)
• Umbrellas in seating areas
• Golf carts and other off-highway vehicles including, but not limited to, ATVs, golf carts, motorized bikes and scooters, side-by-side utility vehicles
• Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns and pepper spray
Prohibited items discovered during security inspections at the speedway entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside the speedway is subject to confiscation.
Yes! Parking is free and available in various lots throughout the facility. Premium parking options are available when purchasing tickets online as well.
• Non-alcoholic beverages that fit in an approved clear bag are allowed.
• Any food items that fit in an approved clear bag are allowed. Examples include sandwiches, crackers, chips, and fruit.
Yes, Thunder Alley will be FREE for all spectators who would like to check it out!