Become a Raceway Track Ambassador
Currently enrolled with over 200 volunteers, The Track Ambassador Program acts as the first contact with race fans attending a variety of events at Sonoma Raceway.
Track Ambassadors have the opportunity to volunteer their time at all three major events: NASCAR, NHRA and IndyCar. Ambassadors also represent the raceway at a few of our smaller marquee events, such as the Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival, CSRG, and 24 Hours of LeMons. Ambassadors can also be seen assisting with the Wednesday Night Drags and Sonoma Drift programs at the raceway and many of the off-track promotional events, including various shows around Northern California. Ambassadors can choose to work as many or as few days as their interest and schedule allows.
Ambassadors also play an essential role in supporting Speedway Children's Charities, the charitable arm of Sonoma Raceway, which raises money for Sonoma County youth organizations that serve our region's youth and build stronger communities.
How do you know if you are suited to be a Track Ambassador?
- You enjoy the sport of auto-racing
- You provide excellent service to others
- You accept responsibility with a positive attitude
- You take pride in your personal appearance and practice good personal hygiene
- You are glad to put the needs of others above your own
- You are flexible and friendly
- You receive direction well and take job assignments seriously
- You like being part of a team
- You like interacting with raceway fans and helping to ensure they have a positive race-day experience
Sonoma Raceway Track Ambassadors receive:
- A Track Ambassador uniform (polo shirt, jacket and hat)
- Worker credentials for each event worked
- Two (or more) weekend tickets for friends or family
- Free camping privileges for working two or more days during a major event weekend.
- Drag race competition, karting, and track time on our famous road course
Ambassadors who earn 10 points during the season receive an invitation for the Ambassador Party held at the end of the racing season.
For more information about the Raceway Ambassador program, contact Tracy LeMaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 933-3905. Click on the links below to access the essential application forms, or to apply online.