Testing Information 2017
Schedule Subject to Change. Updated (11/6/17)
*Test days most likely to be run in sessions, please email for schedule.
Sonoma Raceway offers testing with the following requirements and fees. If you have any questions concerning testing or would like to pre-register, please contact email@example.com
• Valid Competition License from NASCAR, SPORTSCAR, NASA, SCCA, ASA, SVRA, VARA, INEX-Legends car only, HMSA, CFRA, CSRG, PCA, POC, BMWCCA, HSR, IMSA, Grand-Am and Star Mazda.
• Rookie, Novice, Provisional, Time Trial licenses, driving school certificates, resumes, and logbooks are NOT substitutions for a Competition License and will not be accepted.
• Bring your license with you to sign-in, the morning of your pre-scheduled test day.
• Vehicles are to conform to SCCA Pro Racing regulations.
• Drivers of the age of 16 and 17, in addition to valid competition license, we will also need a completed minor waiver for testing- only one, with a letter from the same parent stating it covers from 1/1/17 - 12/31/17. (Waiver available online)
• Reserve your testing session at least 48 hours in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pre-Registration requires: billing address, phone number, emergency contact name/phone, car/make/model/# if you have not tested as Sonoma Raceway before. Please email information.
• Testing will not be guaranteed without pre-registration.
• Please immediately cancel pre-registration if you determine you will not be testing.
TESTING FEES - Credit will not be given for mechanical failure, driver error, etc.
- Regular Test Days (8:15 - 4 or 4:30pm) - Full day $525, half day $325
- Short Test Days (Wednesday's, 8:15-3pm)- Full day $450, half day $325 (PM only)
- Session days, prices per session, please email for schedule and pricing
Drones, unmanned aircraft systems
The use of drones or any other unmanned aircraft systems ("UAS") at Sonoma Raceway is prohibited unless approved in advance in writing by senior management from Sonoma Raceway.
Gas Pumps: Unleaded: 91, 96, 100, Leaded: 112, 114, 116
Weekend Garages: Contact your track day provider/race organization
Paddock Entry: 6am the day of testing/event
Nitrogen: Petaluma Oxygen 707.763.9353, AirGas 707.252.2211
Tire Mounting: AIM - Ron Cortez 707.938.9193
Trailer Parking: Contact Jenah Smith email@example.com for arrangements, waiver and fee