Win a Meet and Greet with A.J. Foyt!
It just doesn't get any better than an exclusive meet-and-greet with legendary driver A.J. Foyt.
That is, unless you add a photo opportunity, autographs and a behind-the-scenes look at his A.J. Foyt Enterprises open-wheel team on race day of the Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma at Infineon Raceway on Sunday, Aug. 28.
Infineon Raceway will make this dream come true for one lucky fan. Just CLICK HERE or visit the link below to enter to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Foyt is the only driver to win the Indianapolis 500 (which he won four times), the Daytona 500, the 24 Hours of Daytona and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. This success has led to induction in numerous motorsports halls of fame.
Don’t miss your chance to meet this incredible racing legend at the Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma!
Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma
WHEN: Aug. 26-28
CIRCUIT: 2.303 mile road course (75 laps)
2010 WINNER: Will Power (Team Penske)
TICKETS: 800-870-RACE, infineonraceway.com/indycar or ticketmaster.com
IN ADDTION: The Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma has boasted six winners over the past six years. Race weekend will also feature the Historic Grand Prix, Formula Car Challenge, World Challenge and Star Mazda Series.
OFFICIAL RULES OF 2011 INFINEON RACEWAY INDYCAR LEGENDS IN SONOMA SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Sweepstakes, enter online by August 24, 2011 by visiting INDYCAR Legends in Sonoma Sweepstakes on Facebook or www.infineonraceway.com/ajfoyt. All other rules apply to a no purchase necessary entry.
Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Infineon Raceway (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned. Limit one (1) entry per person by any combination of the entry methods listed in these Official Rules.
- PRIZE DETAILS. prize consists of: Meet and greet with A.J. Foyt on Sunday August 29, 2011 at the Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma (“Event”) at Infineon Raceway. Experience includes photo opportunity, autograph opportunity, and fifteen (15) minutes with A. J. Foyt at his hauler. Winner will be responsible for all travel expenses to Infineon Raceway. Sponsor will provide admission to the Event (approximate retail value (“ARV”) ranging from $99.00 to $200).
Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- DRAWING AND AWARDING OF PRIZE. On or about August 24, 2011, Sponsor will select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. The Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email on or about August 24, 2011. The potential winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility which affirms that he/she has complied with these rules; as well as a liability and a publicity release, each of which, must be completed, signed and returned by email, facsimile, or overnight delivery within two days from date of issuance or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner from all eligible entries. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the foregoing documents must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of minor’s parent/legal guardian. If any prize, prize notification or attempted notification is returned or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to the use of his/her name and/or photograph without further compensation for advertising, promotions and publicity purposes by sponsor. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
- ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Active employees and agents of sponsor, and each of their parents, and members of such active employees’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- TAXES. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entrants per these Official Rules, or (c) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by sponsor. All entrants release Sponsor and all related parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any prize. by entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless sponsor and each of its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “released parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The released parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (b) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to mail delivery, technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or of any website, (c) communication lines, hardware and/or activate failures, or (d) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California state court located in San Francisco, California, (b) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees, and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering into this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to all the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules.
- NAME OF WINNERS. For the names of winners and prizes won, send a self addressed stamped envelope to “Infineon Raceway Prize Winners,” Infineon Raceway, 29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476. The names of the winners will also be posted on the Infineon Raceway website at www./infineonraceway.com/winners on or about August 24, 2011.
- ENTRY INFORMATION AND COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES. For entry information and complete Official Rules, by which all entrants are bound, go to www.infineonraceway.com/ajfoyt.
- SPONSOR. Infineon Raceway, 29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476.