Important Winter Jam Update
Due to current Sonoma County health orders, as well as an increase in area Coronavirus cases, Sonoma Raceway has implemented the following policies for the upcoming Sonoma Drift Winter Jam weekend, Dec. 19-20.
- Beginning Dec. 1, participants are limited to two crew credentials per entry.
- Event registration and crew credentials must be purchased online or by phone by 5 p.m. PT on Monday, Dec. 14.
- There will be no sales at the gate including for competitors or crewmembers. Anyone without a credential will not be admitted.
- No spectators will be permitted.
- If you have already registered for the event and did not yet purchase crew passes, you can call the Sonoma Raceway ticket office at 800-870-7223 by Monday, Dec. 14 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.). You can purchase up to 2 crew passes per registration. Additional crew credentials cannot be purchased online.
- New event registration and crew passes can be purchased together at https://www.sonomaraceway.com/tickets/sonoma-drift-winter-jam/
- All participants (racer and crew) must follow raceway COVID-19 protocols while on site, including social distancing, wearing a mask at all times and frequent hand washing. Sonoma Raceway will aggressively enforce all COVID protocols. Failure to adhere to raceway COVID protocols will lead to removal from the property.
For more info on event registration or crew passes, please visit https://www.sonomaraceway.com/tickets/sonoma-drift-winter-jam/ or call our ticket office at (800) 870-7223.