Become a Guest Services Ambassador With Sonoma Raceway
Sonoma Raceway is the home of thrilling motorsports. Whether it's racing on our world-famous road course, blasting down the quarter mile drag strip, or burning rubber on our multiple drifting courses, Sonoma Raceway has something for everyone. Regardless of what event you are here for, it is our Guest Services team that are the race makers for any event.
Our Guest Services staff are the people who make you feel welcome at the track, assisting with event information, directions and where to go to make your day at Sonoma Raceway the perfect memory. The amazing team of Guest Service Ambassadors love our guests and are passionate about providing the best experience for them while at the track whether it is the 1st time or the 30th time attending an event here. They also play an essential role in supporting Speedway Children’s Charities, the charitable arm of Sonoma Raceway, which raises money for Sonoma County youth organizations that serve our region’s youth and build stronger communities.
We are looking for people who are hands-on and passionate about welcoming fans and assisting them in their experience at Sonoma Raceway.
Do you have what it takes to be a Sonoma Raceway Guest Service Ambassador?
By becoming a Sonoma Raceway Guest Services team member, you will be a part of a team that takes great pride in providing excellent customer service to all our guests. We offer both part-time and seasonal roles. Our seasonal staff is only required to be available for our NASCAR and NHRA events, while our part-time staff will have open availability throughout the year for many of our weekend rental events. There is no previous motorsport experience necessary, but we ask that you are:
- A proactive and self-motivated individual.
- Comfortable and able to speak with guests from all over the US and other nationalities.
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time in the diverse California climate.
- Available for our staff training on April 22 and our season events: NASCAR (June 9-11) and NHRA (July 28-30).
- Someone who loves being a part of a team and is comfortable in multiple roles throughout an event.
- Able to travel at your own expense to our track for training and events. (we do offer on-site camping for NASCAR and NHRA events)
If you are passionate about hosting world class events and helping guests then we would love to have you join our team.
For more information on the Guest Services program please email [email protected]. You can fill out the Guest Services Interest Form by following the link below.