Sonoma Raceway offers testing with the following requirements and fees. If you have any questions concerning testing or would like to pre-register, please contact at email@example.com
Valid Competition License from NASCAR, Grand-Am, SCCA, FIA, NASA, SVRA, VARA, INEX, HMSA, CFRA, PCA, BMWCCA, HSR, IMSA, CSRG and Star Mazda.
- Rookie, Novice, Provisional, Time Trial licenses, driving school certificates, resumes, and logbooks are NOT substitutions for a Competition License and will not be accepted.
- Bring your license with you to sign-in, the morning of your pre-scheduled test day.
- Vehicles are to conform to SCCA Pro Racing regulations.
- Drivers of the age of 16 and 17, in addition to valid competition license, we will also need a completed minor waiver for testing- only one, with a letter from the same parent stating it covers from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. (Waiver available online)
- Reserve your testing session at least 48 hours in advance. Valid competition license must be in effect at the time of registration
- Pre-Registration requires: billing address, phone number, emergency contact name/phone, car/make/model/#. If you have not tested at Sonoma Raceway before, please email information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Testing will not be guaranteed without pre-registration.
- Please immediately cancel pre-registration if you determine you will not be testing.
- Regular Test Days 8:15am - 4:00 pm: Full day $525 , Half day $325
- Session Days 8:15 am - 4:30 pm: $95-$325 prices per session, please email email@example.com for schedule
*Credit will not be given for mechanical failure, driver error, etc.
Drones & Unmanned Aircraft Systems
The use of drones or any other unmanned aircraft systems ("UAS") at Sonoma Raceway is prohibited unless approved in advance in writing by senior management from Sonoma Raceway.
Unleaded: 91, 96, 100, Leaded: 112, 114, 116
Contact your track day provider/race organization
6am the day of testing/event
Petaluma Oxygen 707.763.9353, AirGas 707.252.2211
AIM - Tim Barber 707.938.9193