The NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series blasts onto the Sonoma drag strip, July 27-29. Track records were set in 2017 and we’ve got your front-row seat to see John Force, Antron Brown and Ron Capps as they push the limits to be quicker and faster than ever before. Check back as more exciting details are announced, or give one of our Raceway Specialists a call to hear how you can make the most out of your NHRA experience.
The Sonoma Raceway Fan Council is a group of loyal fans who provide feedback and new ideas to aid the growth and development of the raceway and its ability to exceed expectations by delivering true fan satisfaction. Sonoma Raceway is committed to providing the best fan experience possible and takes the input received from fans very seriously. The Fan Council formalizes this process and allows for direct contact between fans and Sonoma Raceway management.
Members of the Fan Council
We are looking for a cross section of approximately 12 to 15 fans that represent the diversity of our Sonoma Raceway guests. We're looking for fans from all major events who camp in our campgrounds, commute more than 20 miles to the raceway, single day or weekend ticket holders or suite pass holders, longtime fans, new fans and so on. These individuals should have a high degree of interest in seeing Sonoma Raceway excel in creating the ultimate experience for our fans, they will offer constructive feedback and provide a true reflection of what they see, hear and experience while attending events at the raceway.
Fan Council Members will:
- Commit to being on the Fan Council for the period of two racing seasons (roughly May through October) in 2018 and 2019.
- Attend at least one of the three major races during the 2018 season: NASCAR (June 22-24), NHRA (July 27-29), IndyCar (Sep. 14-16). 2019 race dates to be determined.
- Be available for one or two conference calls per year, one meeting at the raceway during NASCAR on Saturday, June 23, at 9 a.m., and another onsite meeting following the race season in October (date tbd), 2018 late afternoon and early evening.
- Have access to email and the internet, enabling them to respond to occasional surveys, and have texting capacity on their mobile phone.
- Be tasked to evaluate certain aspects of the raceway's operations or fan experiences during racing events.
If you are able to meet the required commitments and are interested in being a member of the 2018 & 2019 Sonoma Raceway Fan Councils, please click one of the links below. If you have questions or need more information, contact out VP of Ticket Sales and Operations at 707-933-3956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If mailing a hard copy please send to Attn: Fan Council, Sonoma Raceway, Highways 37 & 121, Sonoma, CA 95476 or fax your application to 707-938-8430.