Sonoma Raceway is looking for a group of dedicated, loyal fans to be part of our 2016 Fan Council advisory board! This council will work closely with the raceway to provide valuable feedback for all aspects of our major events. Interested? Check out what's involved. Please read the following before completing the Application Form.
The Sonoma Raceway Fan Council is a group of loyal fans who provide feedback and new ideas to aid the growth and development of the raceway and its ability to exceed expectations by delivering true fan satisfaction. Sonoma Raceway is committed to providing the best fan experience possible and takes the input received from fans very seriously. The Fan Council formalizes this process and allows for direct contact between fans and Sonoma Raceway management.
Members of the Fan Council
We are looking for a cross section of approximately 15 to 18 fans that represent the diversity of our Sonoma Raceway guests. We're looking for fans from all major events who camp in our campgrounds, commute more than 40 miles to the raceway, are Club 7 ticket holders or suite pass holders, longtime fans, new fans and so on. These individuals should have a high degree of interest in seeing Sonoma Raceway excel in creating the ultimate experience for our fans, they will offer constructive feedback and provide a true reflection of what they see, hear and experience while attending events at the raceway.
Fan Council Members will:
- Commit to being on the Fan Council for the period of two racing seasons (roughly May through October) in 2016 and 2017.
- Attend at least one of the three major races during the 2016 season: NASCAR (June 24-26), NHRA (July 29-31), IndyCar (Sep. 16-18). 2017 race dates to be determined.
- Be available for one or two conference calls per year, one meeting at the raceway during NASCAR on Saturday, June 25, at 9 a.m., and another onsite meeting following the race season on October 21, 2016 late afternoon and early evening.
- Have access to email and the internet, enabling them to respond to occasional surveys, and have texting capacity on their mobile phone.
- Be tasked to evaluate certain aspects of the raceway's operations or fan experiences during racing events.
If you are able to meet the required commitment and are interested in being a member of the 2016 & 2017 Sonoma Raceway Fan Councils, please click one of the links below. If you have questions or need more information, you can call our Guest Services Manager, Tim Boeve at 707-933-3902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailing a hard copy please send to Attn: Fan Council, Sonoma Raceway, Highways 37 & 121, Sonoma, CA 95476 or fax your application to 707-938-8430..