Official Rules of the Sonoma Raceway 'Heroes in Our Community' Contest
Official Rules of the Sonoma Raceway 'Heroes in Our Community' Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIE THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK OR FLORIDA OR RHODE ISLAND.
HOW TO ENTER. To enter, tell us about why your current or former United States Military, National Guard personnel, or First Responder is your hometown hero by completing the entry form on www.sonomaraceway.com/military. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received by the closing date, Sunday June 4, 2017 (11:59 PM PDT). Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the exclusive property of Speedway Sonoma, LLC aka Sonoma Raceway ("Sponsor") and will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned. Sonoma Raceway is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted. Nominations open to current and former United States Military, National Guard personnel, and First Responders.
- Nominations are open to U.S. citizens who are 18 years of age or older and who are current or former United States Military, National Guard personnel, and First Responders. Identification must be produced on request. Active employees and agents of Sponsor, parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the contest ("Contest Entities") and members of such active employees' immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he/she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Entrants acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- Sponsor will choose a winner ("Winner") from the nominees based on the heroism of the winner, as deemed by Sponsor in its discretion, after June 4, 2017 but before June 16, 2017. Odds of winning depend on number of entries.
- Prize Details ("Prize"). Applicable age restrictions for will apply. Where transportation is not provided, Winner is responsible for transportation to and from the event. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the PRIZE. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY A PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRIZE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Prize is non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prize involves a VIP experience to the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, Toyota/Save Mart 350 held at Sonoma Raceway June 25, 2017. The Winner will be chosen based on the community support and heroism as indicated by nominating sponsor. Prize includes four (4) event tickets, (4) Pre-race passes, and VIP access to Driver Introductions. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused prize will be forfeited. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded, cash equivalent substitution will not be available. All tickets issued in conjunction with the Prize are not eligible for substitution. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Winner is responsible for paying all taxes. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and the form will be filed with the IRS.
- Decisions of Sponsor are final.
- By participating in the Contest, Winner grants the right to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner ("Images"). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Prize Winners List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- By accepting the prize, the Winner, and any guest, acknowledges that Sponsor may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
- The Winner required to submit to an interview and sign an affidavit of eligibility to ensure eligibility.
- Winner and any guest, or applicable guardian if not of the age of majority, must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by Sponsor acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, (b) the Contest or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entrants per these Official Rules, or (c) the Contest is otherwise not capable of running as planned by sponsor. ALL ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, AND ALL RELATED PARTIES FROM ALL CLAIMS/LIABILITY ARISING FROM THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE/USE OF ANY PRIZE BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND EACH OF ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE "RELEASED PARTIES"), FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS AND/OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES OR DEATH, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN AND/OR ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY AND MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. The released parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (b) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to mail delivery, technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or of any website, (c) communication lines, hardware and/or activate failures, or (d) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Contest. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate value of the prize will vary, but is estimated to be approximately $500.00.
- OPT OUT. Individuals can halt all future Sweepstakes and/or Contest mailings by mailing a notice to Sponsor at StopMail c/o Sonoma Raceway, 29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476. Request must include full name and mailing address. Within sixty (60) days of receiving the StopMail notice, Sponsor will remove the individual's name from any future Sweepstakes and/or Contest mailings.
Highways 37 & 121
Sonoma, CA 95476
Copyright ©2017 Sonoma Raceway