51Fifty Energy Drink Pit Box Contest Rules
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE 2015 SONOMA RACEWAY 51 FIFTY PIT BOX CONTEST
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK OR FLORIDA.
- TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Beginning at 11:59 p.m. on April 19, 2015, post a creative picture or video via social media (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram) using a can of 51 FIFTY Energy Drink to show us how crazy-creative you can be. The post must include the handles @racesonoma and @51fiftyenergy and the hashtag #SonomaPitBox. All entries must be received by 12:01 a.m. on April 30, 2015 to be eligible for prize selection. All other rules apply to a "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY" entry. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Speedway Sonoma, LLC, aka Sonoma Raceway ("Sponsor") and 51 FIFTY Energy Drink will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
- PRIZE DETAILS. Prize consists of: Access for winner and a guest to the 51 FIFTY Energy Drink team pit box during the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West race at Sonoma Raceway on Saturday, June 27, 2015, two (2) weekend tickets and one (1) VIP parking pass to the Toyota/Save Mart 350 race at Sonoma Raceway June 26-28, 2015, two (2) hot pit passes during the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West race on Saturday, June 27, 2015, and a Sonoma Raceway/51 FIFTY Energy Drink prize pack. Winner is responsible for transportation to and from Sonoma Raceway. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY A PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Total approximate retail value of all prizes awarded is between $2,500 and $3,000.
- ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- DRAWING AND AWARDING OF PRIZE. On or about May 4, 2015 Sponsor will select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. The Sponsor's decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or email on or about May 4, 2015. The winner will have seven (7) days from notification by phone and/or email to claim the prize. To claim prize, contact Sonoma Raceway ticket office at 800-870-RACE (7223) Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The potential winner(s) will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility which affirms that he/she has complied with these rules; as well as a liability and a publicity release, each of which, must be completed and signed prior to issuance or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner from all eligible entries. If any prize, prize notification or attempted notification is returned or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's consent to the use of his/her name and/or photograph without further compensation for advertising, promotions and publicity purposes by sponsor. By accepting a prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority of his/her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Active employees and agents of Sponsor or 51 FIFTY Energy Drink, and each of their parents, and members of such active employees' immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he/she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules.
- TAXES. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entrants per these Official Rules, or (c) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by sponsor. All entrants release Sponsor and all related parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any prize. by entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless sponsor and each of its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of the foregoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the "released parties"), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The released parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (b) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to mail delivery, technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or of any website, (c) communication lines, hardware and/or activate failures, or (d) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESES OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually - without resort to any form of class action - by binding arbitration (by a single neutral arbitrator) in accordance with the expedited rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties consent to exclusive personal jurisdiction in California. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law; (b) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees, and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering into this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to all the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules.
- NAME OF WINNERS. For the names of winners and prizes won, send a self addressed stamped envelope to "51 FIFTY Pit Box Contest Winners," Sonoma Raceway, 29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476. The names of the winners will also be posted at www.racesonoma.com/51FiftyPitBox on or about May 4, 2015.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner(s) grant the right to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, to record, film, videotape and photograph the winner(s) ("Images"). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of winner(s), individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Prize Winners List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- INSURANCE. By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that winner is responsible for obtaining and paying for any form or insurance relating to the Prizes that winner deems appropriate.
- OPT OUT. Individuals can halt all future Sweepstakes and/or Contest mailings by mailing a notice to Sponsor at StopMail c/o Sonoma Raceway, 29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476. Request must include full name and mailing address. Within sixty (60) days of received the StopMail notice, Sponsor will remove the individual's name from any future Sweepstakes and/or Contest mailings.
- ENTRY INFORMATION AND COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES. For entry information and complete Official Rules, by which all entrants are bound, go to www.racesonoma.com/51FiftyPitBox
- SPONSOR. Speedway Sonoma, LLC, aka Sonoma Raceway 29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476.