The Toyota/Save Mart 350 roars into Sonoma June 22-24, and it’s guaranteed to be a wild ride. It’s the biggest rush to hit wine country, and you won’t want to miss a second of the action on and off track. Be sure to get your tickets as NASCAR tackles its first road course of the season.
Full Season Access, VIP Parking & Your Car On Track!
Looking to rev up your summer? The 2018 Track Pass is the ultimate all-access ticket package for Sonoma Raceway.
Your Ticket to Every Major Event:
- Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival - Historic Car Races June 1-3, 2018
- Toyota/Save Mart 350 - Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series June 22-24, 2018
- NHRA Division 7 Drag Races, presented by Korbel July 20-22, 2018
- Toyota NHRA Sonoma Nationals - NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series July 27-29, 2018
- IndyCar Grand Prix of Sonoma - Verizon IndyCar® Series Sept 14-16, 2018
- Classic Sports Racing Group Charity Challenge Oct. 6-7, 2018
PLUS: All of These VIP Passes and Benefits:
- VIP Lot 2 Parking Pass (not available for purchase)
- NASCAR Pre-Race Pass (Reg $75)
- IndyCar Garage & Pit Pass (Reg $75)
- NHRA Thunder Alley Pass (Reg $40)
- Exclusive track lap day in your own car
- Unused ticket trade-in
- Free Bonus tickets
- Over $1000 in tickets and VIP access for only $379
To find out more or to purchase the Track Pass, contact the Sonoma Raceway Ticket Office at 800-870-RACE (7223) (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.)
*Limited quantities of Lot 2 Parking Passes are available. Purchase early to ensure your Lot 2 season parking. Limit 1 per account up to 4 Track Passes purchased. 6 or more Track Passes purchased are eligible for 1 parking pass per pair of tickets.