Motorcyclists will enjoy a day of leisurely riding around the road course, complete with a T-shirt and a raffle. It's one of the few chances each year we let recreational riders get on our road course! Registration is now open below.
3J's Motorcyle Days
(A Group) Racers: Intended for racers and very experienced track riders. The pace is extremely fast and there are no restrictions on safe passing.
(B Group) Advanced: Intended for experienced track riders who are capable of riding at an accelerated racetrack pace. Safe passing is permitted with at least a 6' cushion.
(C Group) Intermediate : Intended for riders looking to ride in a non-competitive atmosphere. We recommend attending our Racetrack Orientation Class for new track riders as an introduction before your first track session. Courteous, safe passing is permitted with at least a 6' cushion. On and off track guidance is available just let registration know.
How to choose your group:? Choose from a lap time that best reflects your ability, if you are unsure please choose Group C and if you do not belong there we will upgrade you during the normal group rotations.
• Lap times at Sonoma Raceway: 1.50 and below (AFM Course)
• Lap times at Thunderhill: 2.06 and below
- Cancel with more than two weeks notice; you are entitled to a refund, transfer or credit
- Cancel with less than two weeks notice; you own the spot. You may transfer, but need to notify 3J’s with new riders info, 48 hours prior to event
RIDERS UNDER 18
- Must be 16 or older on date of event
- Must have one parent sign minor waiver
- Must have one parent at the track during the entirety of the event
Things to Bring
- Motorcycle Key
- Back Protector
- Tools & Tire Pressure Gauge
- Duct Tape & Zip Ties
- Chain Lube / WD-40**
- Windex/Spray Polish
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Change of Clothes
- Plenty of Fluids & Snacks
- Sunscreen & Lip Balm
- Aspirin / Ibuprofen